KEYS TO A FANTASTIC SCREENPLAY
* CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
* STORY DEVELOPMENT
* YOUR FINAL DRAFT
What you will learn:
1. How to create characters that are memorable and active.
2. How to create supporting characters to compliment the Protagonist and help drive your story.
3. Story Development.
4. Understanding Structure. The 3 Acts and how to advance your story.
5. Formatting your Screenplay.
6. How to use action and description to engage your readers/viewers.
7. How to create conflicts and use them to sustain your story’s momentum from Act 1 to Act 3.
8. Why and how to use sub-plots in your story.
9. Techniques that will help you write the perfect dialogue.
10. When to rewrite and what your final draft should have.
Note: Students will write a short script as a final project and the best three will be given production equipment support to turn their stories into films.
Date; 22nd – 24th June, 2016
Time; 10am – 4pm
Venue; Afrinolly Space
To reserve a slot, please send your name and phone number to; email@example.com
Registration Fee: N30,000